Home care businesses usually rely on word of mouth or client referrals to expand their customer base; however, online marketing has changed the game. Home care businesses now benefit from new and advanced marketing strategies.
Why do they benefit? Here are a few reasons:
- Online marketing is a less expensive method to promote a business.
- There is a bigger platform to promote your home care business to a wider audience.
- It increases your online visibility and traffic to your website.
- Online marketing can increase lead generation, leading to higher revenue and expanded customer base.
In online marketing, a variety of strategies can be used to promote a home care business. One of the newer strategies are videos as they have become an important part of marketing campaigns. Giving your users a moving picture experience is a tactic that is becoming quite popular.
Which types of home health care videos should you have for your business? While you can add anything, here are a few great ideas from a marketing standpoint:
- Short Ads
- Testimonials or reviews from clients
- Videos on important topics like caregiver stress, diseases and tips for caregivers
- Informative videos
Videos can do wonders for your home care business as most people remember visual content more vividly when compared to text. You can use videos on a variety of platforms, including your home care website and social media accounts.
What benefits can you gain?
Videos are a quick way to deliver a message to target audience. In just a few minutes, you can provide them with the information they want and promote your business at the same time. This will help you generate leads for your business.
Post videos with Facebook ads or post it on your Facebook business page. You can also post the videos on your YouTube.com channel, Google+ Account, Twitter or other social media profiles to gain more exposure and to reach more people.
- Post a variety of videos on your website.
- Use videos as a Google AdWords Advertisement.
- Add a custom video in the e-newsletter on your website to give readers up to date information.
- Use a video as a TV commercial for your home health care business.
- Adding video in a blog post is another way of benefitting from this marketing technique.
All of these options can help you drive traffic to your website while delivering your message in a fun, entertaining way.
If you don’t currently use videos, it’s time to get in the game!